20 January 2008

huhu..


hahaha...
tomolow i will start working...temporarily for 3 months, as usual...maternity replacement...huh!

how much i will be paid??!!!
RM700 nett per month..oklah!at least i can use it to pay all of my debts!warghhhh!no need begging others for money to pay all my 'hutangs'!

almost 2 month am jobless...and quite depressing..tension...boring!HOW PATHETIC i am??!!!

oredi bought a ticket to BANDUNG...this coming APRIL..a trip with wani, ijan and phatikura!sound interesting huh?!OF COURSE!but...do i have the money for BANDUNG??!!!!

i've tried in many companies here in BP...but am not saleable here...i've been called for an interview at Flextronics...Gelang Patah!but on the day...i didn't show up...because i keep on thinking that if am going to work in Gelang Patah..it's just the same if i worked in Kuala Lumpur..but it's Flextronics!this is one of my dream employers!it's a MNC!

i hate when thinking that i am now keep on depending on others...!am 26 & going 27...but what in life that i had??!!!i've got nothing...WAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!and looking at others...my friends...all of them with a great job...travelling around...have their own life...but ME??!!!still depends on others?what a shame??!!!!!GERAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dunno...am down right now!and i really hate my life...me, myself & i!