06 January 2008

it's a sunny day...=)

hey there..
hehe..nothing much happened today...but since am in the mood to blogging, so i just write some of my activity today...quite boring but...boleh lar..

as usual i wake up to solat subuh...tho 'liat nak mamp', i still performed my responsibility as a muslim..then, went to bed again...hehe.that's me lar..

wake up at 10...i looked for mama, went to kitchen to breakfast..luckily mama prepared the breakfast...[if she mad at me...'lantaklah...dah la bangun lambat, cr breakfast sendiri!'...that was mama's line lar...everytime she mad at me..huhu]..then, watched tv...at 11 my sister's at the whole family arrived...the house was in chaos!as my nephews are so 'baik'!huh...everyone has things to do..

in the evening..accompanied mama to Prima Moda...to buy curtain..opss..actually to choose the right material and pattern for our new curtain..quite boring so i went to carrefour nearby to window shopping...nothing's interesting..went back and eat 'ubi rebus' with sambal tumis...walla~!

that's all..i need to catch CSI after this...bubye..=)