21 November 2009


zila, my primary's classmate & waty, the it person..; )





akma,ardiana,wany and also NONIN the most jaki person!



yayan and susu..

syed ezree..wc i only know thru net & sue, the coursemate.haha



sarena..my classmate @ UITM Segamt & the lovely Puan Faridah..


pok din my groupmate during induction & mr AZ also known as Pamer




fatimah zaharah,my BFF, pakcik kayo & adi Stood the "taman"mate..huhu


miss nuttra the lawyer & my neighbour, nana



miza..the store & my lil bf..KYULL





kak teen, kak sheem..& puan azmah



kak semah & kak nad ACCA



the most kerex person ever,FNR..muahahahaha & my sister Bety Boo


c bungel AMY & gewe cung!





ms Farah ACCA, Shazanous & kak Bavi wc i met @ uiTM S'wak


cik p & mr Alep yg~besday~21~Nov





ching~ching & michelle..the KHINDIES!


tengku nor a'a, cik wan & datin mimi
thanx yall..
xoxo