15 May 2010

im not looking for others' sympathy when i told them what is inside my chaotic~heart.im not also purposely told them helping me to let him know.NO!im just sharing.i want to let it out.i found it works.im sorry if it burdens the people ive told them to.and im sorry if i keep on telling the same story that makes u boring.very much sorry.recently, im kinda sensitive.i dunno is it because the hormone or me getting older~another~year~to~reach~30 or whatever..i really dunno.but i would like to thank them for being a good listener, for all the consolations word and being there for me.it lightens me up a bit.no worries, i wont take it seriously for all the jokes.it just that i hope you can respect on the other party.let me be the one to take the risk and the other party to realise it by himself.its so uncertain!!never mind.