09 March 2012

dont blame others if they do not believe you when you always take everything into joke even it comes to serious matter..

but we as human always see others fault rather than ours..

i may not to be seem as a serious person but when it comes to something which is sensitive or serious i could automatically tune into the situation..

yes there's time i might laugh at others fault, mistakes but i didnt exaggerate it..

i dont blame others to dislike me..
but i do regret when those who dislike and talk behind my back ask for my favor..
they just like befriend with me for benefit..
and i totally say no those who will only befriend with me when their so called BFF is not around..

sometimes i can take it..
but sometimes it hurt so much..
and sometimes i just told myself not to be like them by acting the same..

im not perfect..
i made mistakes..
and i try my best to learn from it..
to be a better person..
insyaAllah..

posted from Bloggeroid