03 April 2012

when most of my friends are busy on their wedding or engagement's preparations..
or busy taking care of their children..
im still like this..
alone..

i dont want to waste time for him who is not meant for me..

i want to be the best for my future husband..
so im trying my best preparing myself..
and i hope he is doing the same..

"how are you today my dear..??"

we will meet soon..
insyaAllah..
i believe ALLAH is planning the very BEST for us..
aminn..

and to YOU..
im not giving up..
i just realized that if YOU are really meant for me..
YOU are meant for me..
i dont have to waste time thinking of YOU..
i felt so stupid for being so obsess on YOU..
i dont even know your name..
YOU dont even care to noticing me..
im afraid that i'll regret to have YOU that i once eagerly to be with..
sanely..
i've decided just to go with the flow..
cool huh~~
well yaa..
half heartedly hope that YOU will read all this crap..

till then..


posted from Bloggeroid