31 December 2007

my very so called first love....glee~


hehe..
my very so called first love...???
until now...really unsure was it my first love or not?
muahahahaha..

well...it's happened a few years back...frankly, i never fell in love before...never ever in my life...cewah!i dunno why...maybe because i dun like to be controlled...[ye ke?] dunnola..

we were classmate..we were never talked to each other...we dun even gave a damn of each other existence...watever..!but the pain of first love heartbreak is really deep,huh?

maybe..it's a 'bertepok sebelah tangan' relationship....or watever..i dunno...but somehow,i did regret we put the relationship into that 'way'...because, things really changed after that 'relationship' between us...i feel that i lost a friend...because we were actually friends..that's made me regret the most..

there's no one to blame...maybe, that was my first time being treated that way...so, i felt like not 'berpijak di bumi yang nyata'...hahaha..but he also..not supposed to treat me like that..yes..he told me that he need sometimes to take it serious..but during that 'sometimes' he treated me differently...i dun even care...[but sometimes i do]...because now there's a HUGE gap between us...i really want to keep in touch with him..butthen, the way he respond to me make me feel like that am the one who 'terhegeh2' to get him..hello!i dun wan to lose a friendship...be professional okay!

i dunno what the reason he's been doing that...and i dun want to know...assuming that he really dun wan to befriend with me anymore..but, there's a fact that i hate the most...i do really miss him...friends told me...'it does not worth at all to miss & wait that kind of person'...it's true..very true..but really its hard to forget him..stupid huh?

because of this also...am afraid to fall in love!hoho..but i always pray that ALLAH will give me a good person in future...AMIN.

to all..

Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts