18 April 2010

when i was first blogging,on December 2007, i was influenced by Maya and i found that it is one of the way for me to express my feelings since im not good to share my problem or whatever chaos inside me with people.yess, i always hide my feelings.people see me as a happy~go~lucky person, but deep inside i am a very sensitive..to be frank, i can easily cry.because of that i really think blogging is the best way to let all the aches inside me out.in other words, blogging is my diary.that is why also i didnt reveal my blog to others until now.so it is not personal anymore.im not here to make people impress of me,besides i know that my english is not so good but i think it understandable.and i admit im not good in making sentences.yess..i hate it.plus i hate all bahasa² thingy.i just like numbers.haha..ok back to the main point.if u are reading my blog u find it so boring, its totally not ur fault.because, me also find that my blog is totally boring..most of the entries are about my sadness and the same thing.because i dun know where to share except in here.why dont i share it with my friends?because i think my problems are not so important for them to know..and the main reason is im so embarrassed with those kind of feelings.

what i wrote in here was all about me.and since some of u is reading this, im scared that u will misunderstand with all the words scattered here and will start judging on me.but to keep all inside will make me crazy..not that bad, im just exaggerating....plus i dun like wake up in the morning and feel like shit. if u know me, u will say that i wont care what others would say on me.pretending that im cool and stoic enough with whatever shits people will talk about me.but the fact is i care and keep thinking on it like every second.so please, if u think all my words make no sense, back off because im sick and tired of caring what u thought of me. not here..not in my blog.and that is why me is the epitome of the gerrrret pretender.thank you.