18 August 2010

alhamdulillah..we have been fasting for 7 days..and today is 8 Ramadhan.

this RAMADHAN brings a lot of joy to our family. my sister BEDAH has safely delivered a beautiful princess on 3rd of RAMADHAN. so NONA , no more extra attention for you!!hahaha..as the newborn baby has arrived, the upcoming SYAWAL will be merrier and there goes my pocket. huhu!!!its ok..only for SYAWAL.. lalalalalalalala

hai..
my name is Areesara Hannah
u can call me aieesya just like my granny
or u can call me asarichan as we look alike..

fasting so far is so enjoying.Alhamdulillah...except for the first two days where i had migraine. maybe because i was not taking SAHUR. and for the record, im still not going to the Pasar Ramadhan yet. has been performing Terawih..but only 8 rakaat..huhu. insyaAllah i'll perform 20 rakaat at least once in this RAMADHAN..hihi.

ok guys. happy fasting!!bai~

X O X O